PRICE – EX WORK PUNE - INDIA STARTING FROM - INR 2,99,000 /- ( Transport Extra )
The mobile belt conveyors are one of the most prevalent conveyor systems in use today. These conveyors are useful for internal conveyance, i.e. transporting bags and boxes within a facility. This type of conveyors are arranged in series to cover the require distance.
Items are placed on top of the moving belt and carried from one end to the other. Items can be carried in the straight path as well as they can be turned 90 degree by the help of turning rollers.
Application:Mobile belt conveyors are often the conveyor of choice for industrial environments, go down areas, warehouse, logistics etc. Fitted with right belt, it can convey bags, boxes, crates, container, glass bottles, etc. with the standard speed of 0.4 m/s (can be varied by adding VFD)
- The strength of this conveyor is in its structure which is the square tube.
- Direct coupled gearbox and motor means no chains, no sprocket and no couplings.
- Solid tyres are provided in place of rubber tyres for lifelong durability.
- Telescopic legs are provided both sides to maintain horizontal level.
- Light weight and easily moveable.
- No maintenance at all.
- It is one of the cheapest ways to move material long distances.
- There is virtually no degradation of your product caused by conveying.
- The material can be visible on the belt while being conveyed.
- Weighing unit can be installed between two mobile conveyors
- Belts can have sidewalls added to stop product spillage.
What is a mobile conveyor?
A mobile conveyor is a type of material handling equipment that is used to move materials from one location to another. Unlike stationary conveyors, mobile conveyors are not permanently attached to a foundation or structure. Mobile conveyors are typically used in industrial and commercial applications to transport goods and materials from one point to another, such as from a factory floor to a loading dock or from one building to another. Mobile conveyors can be powered by electricity, hydraulics, or pneumatics, and are often used in conjunction with other types of material handling equipment, such as forklifts and cranes. Mobile conveyors come in a variety of sizes and can be customized to meet the specific needs of your application.
How can a mobile conveyor be used in different industries?
A mobile conveyor can be used in a variety of industries to move materials from one location to another. Conveyors are commonly used in the mining, construction, and food and beverage industries. Mobile conveyors can be used in surface and underground mining operations to move ore and waste material. They are also commonly used in tunneling operations to move muck and other materials through the tunnel. In construction, mobile conveyors can be used to move debris and soil from one location to another. And in food and beverage applications, mobile conveyors can be used to transport ingredients, finished products, and packaging materials.
The benefits of using a mobile conveyor
There are many benefits of using a mobile conveyor for industries. They include:
- 1. Increased Efficiency
- 2. Flexibility
- 3. Safety
Mobile conveyors can help to increase the efficiency of your operations by reducing the need for manual handling of materials. This can help to improve productivity and reduce costs.
Mobile conveyors offer flexibility as they can be easily moved around your site to where they are needed most. This can help to maximise the use of your space and make your operations more efficient.
Using a mobile conveyor can help to improve safety in your workplace as it reduces the need for manual handling of materials, which can reduce the risk of injuries.
How to choose the right mobile conveyor
When choosing a mobile conveyor, there are many factors to consider in order to find the best solution for your needs. Below are some tips on how to choose the right mobile conveyor for your business:
- Determine the material you will be conveying. This is important because it will dictate the type of conveyor you need. For example, if you need to transport heavy or bulky materials, you will need a different type of conveyor than if you were transporting smaller items.
- Consider the layout of your facility. This includes things like the size and shape of your space, as well as any obstacles that might be in the way. This will help you determine what size and type of mobile conveyor would work best for your business.
- Determine your budget. Mobile conveyors can vary greatly in price, so it's important to know how much you're willing to spend before beginning your search.
- Compare different models and brands. Once you've determined what you need, take the time to compare different models and brands of mobile conveyors before making your final decision.
Mobile conveyor case studies
The mobile conveyor is a versatile piece of equipment that can be used in a variety of industries and applications. Here are just a few examples of how the mobile conveyor can be used:
In the food industry, mobile conveyors can be used to transport food products from one area to another. They can also be used to package and ship food products.
In the manufacturing industry, mobile conveyors can be used to move materials and products from one area to another. They can also be used to assembly line workers.
In the logistics industry, mobile conveyors can be used to load and unload trucks and trailers. They can also be used to sort and organize packages.
In the construction industry, mobile conveyors can be used to move dirt, sand, gravel, and other materials from one area to another. They can also be used to pour concrete or asphalt.
A Mobile Conveyor
A mobile conveyor is a type of conveyor system that is designed to be easily moved and relocated from one location to another. This mobility makes mobile conveyors highly versatile and suitable for various industries and applications where flexibility and temporary material handling solutions are required. Mobile conveyors can be used for tasks such as loading and unloading trucks, transferring materials between different parts of a facility, and more.
Key features and characteristics of a mobile conveyor include:
- Mobility: The primary feature of a mobile conveyor is its ability to move from one location to another. This can be achieved through wheels, tracks, or other transport mechanisms.
- Portability: Mobile conveyors are designed to be portable and easy to set up, making them ideal for temporary or changing material handling needs.
- Adjustable Height and Angle: Many mobile conveyors offer adjustable height and incline/decline angles to adapt to different loading and unloading situations.
- Variable Length: Mobile conveyors can come in various lengths to suit the specific needs of different applications.
- Power Source: Depending on the design, mobile conveyors can be powered by electric motors, hydraulic systems, or even manually operated.
- Loading and Unloading: These conveyors are commonly used for loading and unloading trucks, ships, and other transport vehicles.
- Versatility: Mobile conveyors are versatile and can be used in a wide range of industries, including construction, agriculture, mining, logistics, and more.
Types of mobile conveyors include:
- Wheel-Mounted Conveyors: These conveyors are equipped with wheels that allow them to be easily moved around a site.
- Track-Mounted Conveyors: Track-mounted conveyors use tracks instead of wheels for movement. They offer stability and are often used in rugged terrain.
- Telescopic Conveyors: Telescopic mobile conveyors have an extendable section that allows them to reach greater lengths for loading and unloading.
- Stacking Conveyors: Stacking mobile conveyors can be used to create stockpiles of material, making them useful in mining and aggregate industries.
Applications of mobile conveyors include:
- Construction Sites: Mobile conveyors are commonly used on construction sites for efficient material handling, especially when space is limited.
- Agriculture: They can be used for tasks like loading harvested crops, transferring materials between processing points, and more.
- Mining and Quarrying: Mobile conveyors can assist in transporting materials within mining and quarry operations.
- Warehousing and Distribution: They facilitate the movement of goods within warehouses and distribution centers.
- Loading and Unloading: Mobile conveyors are frequently used for loading and unloading trucks, ships, and railcars.
When considering a mobile conveyor, it’s important to ensure that it’s suitable for the specific application and environment. Safety, training, and maintenance are essential to ensure smooth and safe operation.
The mobile conveyor is an amazing piece of equipment for industrial settings, making it easier to move items and materials from one place to another. It offers a safe and efficient way of transporting goods in any industry environment. With its versatility and portability, the mobile conveyor is definitely worth considering for your business needs. By providing increased safety with reduced costs, this type of equipment can help enhance productivity while keeping your budget in check.