MULTI UTILITY CONVEYOR
Multi Utility Conveyor is a special unit which can work as a truck loader as well as stacker. Special feature of this unit is, height of both booms can be adjusted as per customer requirement. We call this conveyor as butterfly unit also.
APPLICATION: Multi Utility Conveyor is mainly used for unloading material directly from truck to stacking point. Similarly it is used for loading the truck directly from stacking point.
PRICE –EX WORKPUNE - INDIA STARTING FROM - Rs 4,99,000 /-
ADVANTAGES OF MULTI UTILITY CONVEYOR
- It is mainly used for unloading bags and boxes from truck and convey directly to stacking point
- Can be used for truck loading purpose.
- It can be used at ground level as well as platform level.
- As it is portable unit, it can be easily moved from one place to another.
FEATURES OF MULTI UTILITY CONVEYOR
- Height of both booms can be adjusted as per custom requirement.
- Super structured and no possibility of tearing bags.
- Castor wheels provide 360 degree movement for conveyor.
- Four activities with one multi utility conveyor is easy
A multi-utility conveyor, also known as a multi-purpose conveyor or versatile conveyor, is a type of conveyor system designed to serve multiple functions or handle a variety of tasks within a single system. These conveyors are engineered to adapt to different requirements and applications, offering flexibility and efficiency in various industrial settings. They often incorporate modular components, adjustable features, and interchangeable parts to accommodate different types of materials and processes.
Key features and characteristics of a multi-utility conveyor include:
- Modularity: Multi-utility conveyors are often built with modular components that can be easily rearranged or replaced to adapt to changing needs. This modularity allows for customization and reconfiguration without significant modifications.
- Adjustability: These conveyors typically have adjustable parameters such as speed, incline/decline angle, and width. This adaptability allows them to handle different types of materials and products.
- Attachments and Accessories: Multi-utility conveyors can be equipped with various attachments and accessories to enable different functions. These might include side guides, diverts, merge points, sorters, and more.
- Interchangeable Belts or Surfaces: Some multi-utility conveyors have interchangeable belts or surfaces that are suitable for different types of products, whether they’re small items, large packages, or irregularly shaped materials.
- Conveying Modes: They can accommodate different conveying modes, such as flat conveying, incline conveying, decline conveying, and even spiral or helical conveying in some cases.
- Material Compatibility: Multi-utility conveyors can be designed to handle a wide range of materials, from lightweight items to heavy loads and from dry goods to liquids.
- Space Efficiency: These conveyors are designed with space efficiency in mind, making them suitable for installations in facilities where space is limited.
Applications of multi-utility conveyors span various industries, including manufacturing, packaging, logistics, food processing, pharmaceuticals, and more. Here are some examples of how they can be used:
- Material Handling: Multi-utility conveyors can move raw materials, components, and finished products throughout a production facility.
- Sorting and Distribution: They can be equipped with diverters and sorters to route items to different destinations based on specific criteria.
- Assembly Lines: These conveyors can facilitate assembly processes by transporting parts to different workstations along the line.
- Packaging: Multi-utility conveyors are used for packaging operations, including filling, sealing, labeling, and more.
- Warehousing and Distribution Centers: They assist in efficient movement of goods within warehouses and distribution centers.
- Loading and Unloading: Multi-utility conveyors can be used for loading and unloading trucks, containers, and other transport vehicles.
The versatility and adaptability of multi-utility conveyors make them valuable assets in optimizing production processes, enhancing efficiency, and responding to changing manufacturing needs. Proper design, maintenance, and safety considerations are crucial for ensuring smooth and safe operation.
A double boom hydraulic conveyor, often referred to as a double telescopic boom conveyor or a double telescopic belt conveyor, is a specialized type of conveyor system used primarily in applications that require efficient loading and unloading of goods from containers, trucks, or other transportation vehicles. This conveyor system features two telescopic boom arms, each equipped with a belt conveyor, that can extend and retract independently. These boom arms can extend into the cargo hold of a vehicle, making it possible to reach deeper into the load and handle materials with greater precision.
Key features and characteristics of a double boom hydraulic conveyor include:
- Telescopic Boom Arms: The defining feature of this conveyor is the presence of two telescopic boom arms, which can extend and retract to reach varying depths within the cargo hold of a container or truck.
- Independent Movement: The two boom arms can be controlled independently, allowing for selective loading or unloading of specific areas within the cargo hold. This enables better utilization of space and efficient handling of different types of goods.
- Belt Conveyors: Each boom arm is equipped with a belt conveyor that runs along its length. These belt conveyors move materials in and out of the cargo hold, making it possible to load or unload items smoothly and continuously.
- Hydraulic System: Hydraulic power is used to control the extension and retraction of the telescopic boom arms. The hydraulic system ensures precise and controlled movement, allowing the operator to position the conveyor accurately.
- Adaptability: Double boom hydraulic conveyors can adapt to different types of vehicles and cargo holds. They are commonly used in applications involving containers, trucks, and railcars.
- Load Capacity: The load capacity of a double boom hydraulic conveyor depends on factors such as the design, the strength of the boom arms, and the capacity of the belt conveyors.
Applications of double boom hydraulic conveyors include:
- Container Loading and Unloading: These conveyors are commonly used at ports and distribution centers to efficiently load and unload containers, maximizing the use of space within the container.
- Truck Loading and Unloading: They are also used for loading and unloading trucks, providing flexibility and speed in material handling.
- Railcar Handling: Double boom hydraulic conveyors are employed in railcar loading and unloading operations, helping to optimize the process.
- Warehousing and Distribution: These conveyors can be integrated into warehouse operations to facilitate the movement of goods between storage areas and transport vehicles.
- Bulk Material Handling: In industries such as mining, aggregates, and agriculture, double boom hydraulic conveyors can be used to load bulk materials into trucks or railcars.
As with any specialized conveyor system, careful design, proper maintenance, and adherence to safety guidelines are essential to ensure the effective and safe operation of double boom hydraulic conveyors. They offer significant advantages in terms of efficiency, space utilization, and flexibility in handling various types of materials and containers.